- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 cup Heavy Metal Heat hot sauce
- 1⁄4 tsp garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 tsp paprika
- 1⁄4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 10 Chicken Wings
- bleu cheese salad dressing
- vegetable oil for frying
- Combine the flour, paprika and salt in a small bowl.
- Put the wings into a large bowl and sprinkle the flour mixture over them, coating each wing evenly.
- Put the wings in the refrigerator for 1 hour (to help the breading stick to the wings when fried).
- Heat the vegetable oil to 375 degrees. Use just enough oil to cover the wings entirely, about an inch deep or so.
- Combine the butter, hot sauce, ground pepper and garlic powder in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Heat until the butter is melted and the ingredients are will blended.
- Fry the wings in the hot oil for 10-15 minutes or until they begin to turn dark brown.
- Remove the wings from the oil and drain on a paper towel to drain for a minute or two.
- Place the wings into a bowl and stir in the hot sauce mixture, evenly coating the wings.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks on the side.
- 2 pkg. Cream cheese
- 1 cup Finely grated cheddar cheese
- 3-4 scallions, chopped
- 1 cup cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. Scoville Brothers Singin’ Smoke hot sauce
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans.
- Mix together, roll in pecans.
- 1 Tbsp Scoville Brothers Singin’ Smoke hot sauce
- 1 cup Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce
- 1 snak pack cinnamon apple sauce
- Mix together, put on chops,
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage
- 1/4 c. Sliced green onions
- 1/4 c. Chopped green peppers
- 1-16 Oz jar pizza sauce
- 1 tsp fennel seed
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp Scoville Brothers Heavy Metal Heat hot sauce
- 4 c. Shredded American or cheddar cheese
- 2 qt microwavable bowl
- Mix sausage, green pepper, and green onion.
- Microwave full power 5 1/2 – 6 1/2 min or until sausage is brown and veggies are tender, stirring twice.
- Drain well.
- Stir in pizza sauce fennel seed, oregano, and basil.
- Microwave at full power for 3 min. or until boiling.
- Stir in cheese in 2 batches.
- Microwave at 30% (med-low) for 15-20 min or until cheese is melted and mixture is heated through stirring three times.
- May put in crock pot on low, serve with chunks of french bread.
- Yields 4 1/2 cups.
- 1 1/2 cups Grits
- 2 tsp salt
- 6 cups Boiling water
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 1 lb. Velveeta cheese
- 2 tsp season salt (or garlic salt)
- 3 eggs, well beaten
- 1 tsp Scoville Brothers Rockin’ Red hot sauce
- Cook grits in water with salt and hot sauce.
- Add cheese and butter.
- Add season salt (or garlic) and eggs.
- Pour into greased 2 qt dish.
- Bake 1 hour at 350°F.
- 2 cans garbanzo beans
- 1 pint plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp cumin powder
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Scoville Brothers Cowboy Crooner hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Dill
- 2 cans Bushes baked beans
- Mix all ingredients and blend.
- Serve with pita chips.
- 3 c. Cooked chicken
- 1 can mushrooms
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 can water chestnuts
- 1 bottle pimento
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, cut fine
- 1 c. Chicken broth
- 1/2 pkg of elbow macaroni (dry, cooked)
- 1 pound pkg Velveeta cheese (cut fine)
- 1/2 tsp. Scoville Brothers Heavy Metal Heat hot sauce
- 1 c. Cheddar cheese
- Mix all except cheddar cheese, put in casserole dish, 2 qt, and chill overnight.
- When ready to bake, sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake 1 hour at 350°F.
- 1 can corn (undrained)
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 8 Oz sour cream
- 1 box Jiffy Cornbread muffin mix
- 1 tsp Scoville Brothers Singin’ Smoke hot sauce
- Bake 1 hour at 350°F in a 2 quart casserole dish.
- 1 pound round steak
- 2 tsp shortening or olive oil
- 1/4 c. Soy sauce
- 1 1/2c. Water
- 2 med onions (cut lengthways)
- 2 green bell peppers ( cut into strips)
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- Fluffy rice
- 1 tsp of Scoville Brothers Rockin’ Red hot sauce
- Cut steak into cubes, brown in shortening (olive oil with Scoville Brothers hot sauce 10 min, until tender.
- Add soy sauce and water.
- Simmer 10 min.
- Add onions.
- Simmer until onions are tender.
- Add peppers.
- Cook until tender.
- Add cornstarch to thicken.
- Serve over rice.
- Two large cans of Bush’s Original beans.
- One pound of crispy bacon, crumbled.
- One short can of Dole Pineapple Tidbits, including the juice.
- 1/2 cup Dark Brown Sugar.
- 1/2 bottle of Sweet Baby Ray’s Chipotle BBQ Sauce.
- One tablespoon Onion Powder.
- One teaspoon Scoville Brothers Singin’ Smoke hot sauce (or more to taste)
- Fry Bacon until crisp.
- Set aside on paper towel to absorb grease.
- When cool, crumble by hand or using kitchen scissors.
- Open beans and drain off excess liquid.
- Empty beans into crock pot (set to High).
- Add Pineapple pieces and juice to beans.
- Add BBQ sauce to beans.
- Add crumbled bacon to beans.
- Add Dark Brown Sugar to beans.
- Add Onion Powder to beans, spread evenly.
- Cook covered on High for 30 minutes or until boiling at the edges.
- Stir thoroughly, continue cooking covered on High for 30 minutes.
- Stir in Scoville Brothers Singing Smoke to taste.
- Reduce to Low heat, and cook uncovered, stirring as needed.
- Cooking uncovered at low heat allows the liquid to evaporate.
- Serve when beans reach desired consistency, or cover and leave on Warm until the Pig is ready!